Re: OT: Pink iris name

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: "mtirisgirl" <mtirisgirl@web-you.com>
>
> Mike, has Tickled Pink already been used for iris name?  Janet & Shan,
> Billings Montana, Zone 5 where we are having the second day of
rain--Yippee

Janet & Shan,

That one was picked off fairly early in the game:

TICKLED PINK (Chet Tompkins, '58) TB 36" M-L. light pink self, red beard.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com
Where we had the first soaking rain in 4 weeks yesterday, accompanied by
very little in the way of lightning thunder, or wind.

ONElist:  the best place to EXPLORE topics, SHARE ideas, and
CONNECT to people with the same interests.