OT: Pink iris name

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Hmmmmm the dilemma is easily solved!  First, since I do love word games, I
was playing with various "pink" names....  Panther Pink, Conjunctivitis (aka
Pinkeye - I do work in a hospital, afterall....).

But, the easy way out is to give your iris a "house" name - such as John
White does (DIRIGO), or Dana Borglum (SENECA), or .. in daylilydom, Pauline
Henry does (SILOAM).

By putting the house name first, you not only can use whatever name strikes
your fancy... but you also alert people instantly that you're the hybridizer
of that iris.

Kathy Guest... who appreciates a great name, like Ensata Garden's newest pink
JI called PINKERTON....
in E. Aurora, NY

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.