RE: pink iris names

From: "Theresa Yates" <tjyates@fanninelectric.com>

Here are some names I came up with. I don't know how many have already been
Bouncing Baby		In The Pink		Pink Rendition
Pleasant Pink		Amicable Pink		Pink Artist
Ballerina Baby		Baby Blossom Pink	Born Pink
Buoyant Pink		Butterfly Pink		Musical Pink
Pink Caption		Celebration Pink	Charitable Pink
Pure At Heart		Baby Child		Classic Pink
Uncommon Baby	Kool Baby		Cosy Pink
Cradle Pink		Pink Curtsy		Daisy Pink
Daybreak Pink		Demur Lady		Baby Dimples
Pink Elegance		Baby Charm		Finer Things
Flutterby		Pink Frolic		Baby Gift
Gracious Pink		Pink Harmony		Pink Imp
Pink Impression		Jewel Baby		Lavish Pink
Baby Laughter		Sissy Babe		Munchkin
Peaceful Pink		Baby Talk

					Theresa Yates

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.