TB: Quantum Leap

Horrible sad news, QUANTUM  LEAP has been reserved by someone for 2002.  I am very disappointed.  We did get MOMENTOUS OCCASION (congratulations to Jim Dollarhide) for the flower so I guess that is what it will be.  Still looking for a good name for the BB pink although some really great ones have been coming in lately.  On a bright note, next years lined plicata DOUBLE SHOT is reblooming with a vengeance at the moment.  Really white ground with very dark blue/purple veins all the way down the falls and up the standards.  Very wide and ruffled.  Might send a picture of it to iris photos.
Mike