How to get back???

From: Patsiris@aol.com

I feel very stupid, but this is the second time I have changed to " no mail"
and have not been able to get back on when I returned from a trip.   I go to
onelist.com, and
to the place where I am listed as no mail.  I click no mail, the check mark
goes away, but there is nowhere to click except digest.   I tried that, but
got nothing.
Then the next time I checked, my status was back to no mail.   What am I
doing wrong, or NOT doing right?   If this letter gets to iris-talk,  and
anyone can help me, please send the answer directly to patsiris@aol.com
because I sure won't get it
on iris-talk.   Thank you.   Pat in Dallas

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
For details, including our weekly drawing, go to