Cult: Fall Iris Care

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Hi Listers,

Can anyone from the mid west answer the Pretxers? I don't know the wintering
over process for this area.

Thanks

--

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

ONElist members, don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist!
Join our community member news update