List Owner:  fishadmin

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Sutton [mailto:suttons@lightspeed.net]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 1999 6:51 PM
To: iris-talk@onelist.com
Subject: [iris-talk]

Hi all you HIPS people!  I have a request..... An iris was registered in 1950 by Adelaide Williams of Doylestown, PA.  The name was DEVONSHIRE CREAM.  I can find no record of an actual introduction to commerce of this flower.  Does anyone out there know if it was every introduced?  Keith Keppel can't find any record of its introduction either.
Thanks immensely
Mike Sutton
USDA zone 8 with heavy rebloom at the moment.