OT-BIO: Ken Walker

From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>

Hi,

I live about 30 miles inland from San Francisco and have been gardening
here for about
5 years. Iris are one of my main interests. I have not focused on any
one type of iris, but
have been trying to grow as much of the diversity of the genus as I can.
I enjoy hunting
(mostly on the web) for nurseries that offer unusual iris. This year I
even have I. minutoaurea
growing in a trough; I hope to keep it alive and get it to bloom. So far
it seems to be
doing okay. If you are interested in pictures of iris that bloomed for
me this year, I have
them on my home page: http://home.pacbell.net/kenww.

  Ken Walker

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.