Re: OT-BIO: Ken Walker

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>I live about 30 miles inland from San Francisco and have been gardening
>here for about
>5 years. Iris are one of my main interests. I have not focused on any
>one type of iris, but
>have been trying to grow as much of the diversity of the genus as I can.

Welcome aboard Ken!  I think you'll like it here.  We have a diverse group
of iris fanciers here.  I'm sure several of them grow the Iris minutoaurea
you mentioned earlier.

I started off with bearded irises, but I've probably got an equal number of
beardless now (if you count all those growing from seed from SIGNA).

What iris organizations are you a member of?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

How do you enter ONElistís WEEKLY DRAWING for $100?
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html