RE: TB: Quantum Leap

From: "George Watkins" <GeoWatkins@net1plus.com>

Or some more:

Dianthus Double
Dianthus Doucette
Dianthus Delight

Or Dianthus and then go to the dictionary for anything with a D. Or wait,
better not.  I just got Dianthus Destructionist.

George in N Central MA, zone 5ish (feels like 8 today).

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.
For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html