OT: The Name Game

From: Irisborer@aol.com

<<Dianthus Double>>

Isn't there some kind of commandment or something "Thou Shalt Not Use Another
Plant's Name"??

No disrespect intended.

This is to say that I don't believe you can use the name of a plant when
naming another plant....  Even if you were to name it Moby Grape.

Or is that only effective when the plant name is the last word in the name??

Or if the month ends in "y"

Never mind.

Back out to 'digging' (which requires a pick, due to the lack of rain these

Kathy Guest  in E. Aurora, NY who has to go to a fancy dinner party tonight
and all she wants to do is continue to swing that pick and get feelthy

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.