Re: OT-BIO: Ken Walker

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Kenneth Walker wrote:
> .... If you are interested in pictures of iris that bloomed for
> me this year, I have
> them on my home page: http://home.pacbell.net/kenww.

Gee, Ken--just what I needed! Another web page with lotsa wonderful iris
pix for me to waste time going through.      ;-)

I think you're part of a conspiracy plotting to keep me from ever
getting anything done.

BTW, well-laid-out page, and the photos are very good. Welcome to

Gerry, procrastinating as usual

PS - Were you at the joint 14-15 regional this spring? If so we may have

ONElist now brings ICQ Instant Messaging to members
For details,