Re: CULT: Iris foetidissima variegata

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 8/14/99 9:11:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

<< 've heard (don't know if it's true) that variegated plants require more
 sunlight than their non-variegated counterparts.  Is this true? >>
    Well, the pallida's I have seem to appreciate a touch of shade, actually.
  They were burning out in the full sun TB bed.   And they didn't increase as
well, of course, that could be that we get blistering heat here.   I imagine
that was no help at all,
but, hey, FWIW.

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.