Re: Chat: OOPS

From: Iarejan@aol.com

OOOPS.

Although we always have fun in Friday night chats, and Linda, Roger and all
are always fun, WE NEED ALL THE CHATTERS...
so, maybe I can make my posting faux pas an open invitation for  more listers
to join us Friday nights at 9:00 and let's REV UP FOR THE WEEKEND!!

jANET, the apologetic

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1