CULT: variegated irises

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

This might be good fodder for AIS bulletin article (or maybe a SIGNA
article) especially with photos.  Anyhooo...with all this talk about
variegated irises (here & elsewhere)....I'm wondering what variegated
irises are in commerce?

Here's the ones I know of....
  - Iris foetidissima variegata (the only variegated iris that I grow)
  - Iris tectorum variegata
  - Iris pseudacorus variegata
  - Iris laevigata variegata
  - Iris pallida variegata

Anything others out there for sale???  (I don't know the names of the
variegated bearded cultivars.)  Spurias?  Japanese?  Siberians?  Junos?
Dutch?  Reticulatas?  PCIs?  Arilbreds?  MDBs?  Other species?

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at