RE:Cult:fall iris care

From: "judy eckhoff" <judye@ourtownusa.net>

HI everyone, not to many borer problems in Kansas that I know of, thank
goodness !! Most of the people here in south central Kansas trim the leaves
only if they look really bad. The plants need the leaves. We do try do to a
major cleanup in the fall and then let the old leaves act as a mulch for the
winter. Early spring we get all this dead stuff out and wait for the show.
Weeds are a major problem here at my house this year with all the rain we
had earlier. Wish there was an easy way to pull weeds !!
Judy Eckhoff
Haven, KS

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.