Re: Chat: OOPS

At 09:19 PM 8/14/99 EDT, you wrote:
>From: Iarejan@aol.com
>Although we always have fun in Friday night chats, and Linda, Roger and all
>are always fun, WE NEED ALL THE CHATTERS...
>so, maybe I can make my posting faux pas an open invitation for more listers
>to join us Friday nights at 9:00 and let's REV UP FOR THE WEEKEND!!
>jANET, the apologetic

I've not yet seen any directions, other than some cryptic numbers, about how to access the chat room (although I haven't tried to go to the site, I must admit). I'm not sure if one can get Netscape to work in chat mode. I was once an AOLer, and I see many on Iris Talk also are, so I just assumed it was an AOL thing. Any enlightenment for the lazy is appreciated.

James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN
Persimmon Katz
{ o o }