CAT: Winterberry Gardens

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

I have lost, misplaced, or loaned my Winterberry
Gardens Catalog and need help with information
on the following irises which were sent as
extras in my order I got yesterday Can somebody
supply me with descriptive information?

	I think these are by Donald Spoon.

	Thanks very much.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (cooler weather with lower
humidity...only 87o yesterday and 65o this

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.
For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html