Re: AIS: Registration data

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

Question: isn't 'Yosemite Sam' a cartoon character? I seem to remember
seeing a little guy with a mustache, two six-shooters, a short temper and
little in the way of smarts. I don't think I saw it in my days of movie
cartoons so it must have been my kids/television.

Reason I ask, things like that require permission from the owner of the
character and I certainly don't remember that Disney or others have ever
released a popular character's name for 'outside' use. (But then, there is
Tweety Bird...)

Mike,  mlowe@worldiris.com   --   http://www.worldiris.com
South Central Virginia, USA; USDA Zone 7A

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
For details and to order, go to: