Re: OT: The Name Game

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
>
>kllllllllllllllf4ww  bggg (Note: This is the first email message written by
>our kitten, Tigger. You will have to ask him what it means!)

>v acnxxxxxxxxxxx (MORE KITTEN TALK)>

I think Tigger is attempting to suggest names for Mike's irises. Now kitty
is a lot smarter than us, because he has chosen names which have never been
previously used. It doesn't matter that they are unpronouncable (by humans).
There are plenty of unpronouncable names in the checklists.
Cheers, Jan

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.