Re: OT: The Name Game

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

On 15 Aug 99, at 15:06, Jan Clark wrote:

> From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com

 There are plenty of unpronouncable names in the checklists.
> Cheers, Jan

	I knew that when I registered ASCII ART several years ago, I
would have some problems.  I had to send some copies of this
type of art to the registrar in order to prove that there was such a
thing.

	In two different shows in different states this spring, I heard, "I
grow your Act Two Art and I just love it."  But one pronunciation I
was not prepared for I heard just recently and that was 'Acne Art!'
But, nothing will ever top 'Isle of Nuns' for ILA NUNN, not even
'Dusty Challenger.'

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.