COMP: McAllister's Web Site

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Friends --

In the wee hours of this morning, I discovered a problem -- but I can't be
sure when it happened because I don't normally cruise around my own web
site unless I'm checking out a new upload.  Nor do I know exactly how it
happened.  I'd love to blame Geocities, but as an old-time QA analyst I
know that such things are much more likely to be "operator error".
Anyway, I'm much more concerned with fixing it!

I'm posting this because the LIST OF CULTIVARS -- one of the most popular
features and where I did the most work in the affected period -- seems to
have taken the hardest hit.  So far, not a single linked page I've checked
has turned out to the be latest version.  Rather, many files appear to have
"reverted" to earlier versions [ which reminds me of our discussions about
iris "reverting to white"!]

I will be restoring these as I have time, but please understand that the
opportunity to upload files is rather scarce these days.  Which brings me
to a request of regular visitors.....

If there's something else you thought you'd seen on this site, but it seems
to have disappeared in the past few months -- PLEASE let me know about it.

Thank you.

Sharon McAllister