Re: Re: AIS: Registration data

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

On 15 Aug 99, at 14:59, Mike Lowe wrote:

> From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>
>
> Question: isn't 'Yosemite Sam' a cartoon character? I seem to remember
> seeing a little guy with a mustache, two six-shooters, a short temper and
> little in the way of smarts. I don't think I saw it in my days of movie
> cartoons so it must have been my kids/television.

	This has probably become OT, but I didn't change the subject.

	I did a quick search because I was curious about Yosemite
Sam, thinking I remembered him as a kid.  Yosemite Sam is a
product of Warner Brothers' animators, and along with Pepe le Pew
and Sylvester, Yosemite Sam was introduced in 1945.  So, old
Yosemite is 54!

	Maybe it is easier to get permission from Warner Brothers than
Disney when it comes to naming an iris after a cartoon character.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1