RE: Digest Number 639

From: "Robert Hudnall" <rhudnall@mcn.net>

-----Original Message-----
From:	iris-talk@onelist.com [mailto:iris-talk@onelist.com]
Sent:	Sunday, August 15, 1999 5:34 PM
To:	iris-talk@onelist.com
Subject:	[iris-talk] Digest Number 639

Hi out there in Iris Land.  I've been lurking here for a month or so and
learning a lot.  My mother and I grew iris in North Dakota when I was a
little girl, well, many moons past a lot of time in Alaska, where TB's don't
do very well and I'm back in Montana and having a ball growing them.  I've
had to put  my Master Gardener training to use here in the Rockies with all
the rock and poor soil.  I'm interested in rebloomers, where can I get some
information on them as well as suppliers.  I joined AIS and just received
the July booklet, I know that will help too.    My zone is 4 here in Helena.
Just wish there was a local iris society  so I could share my love for these
beauties.  Caroline Hudnall

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.