RE: iris names

At 05:26 PM 8/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>From: "Theresa Yates" <tjyates@fanninelectric.com>
>Other names
>To Die For, Yearned For, Sought After
> Theresa Yates
> tjyates@fanninelectric.com
To Die For is the name of an otherwise forgettable Nicole Kidman movie. Someone might remember and send one of those cease and desist letters. However, this is one where it might be worth asking permission, since this film lives on only in video store rentals and the name might trigger enough curiosity to rent it.

I felt better, in returning the film to find it was listed under comedy. Maybe I just didn't get it.

James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN
Persimmon Katz
{ o o }