CULT:Let me take you down

I'm thinking of doing a bed of irises whose names reflect songs by the Beatles. I already have Ringo, John, Little Paul, but does anyone know of a George.
I've run across several whose names evoke snatches or titles of Beatles songs, but the only one I can think of right now is Marmalade Skies.
Can anyone suggest any others? Too bad Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds exceeds the AIS three word rule. Just perfect for one of those psychodelic broken color varieties. Can it really be that no one ever introducted a Yellow Submarine? Even though it's copyrighted, one could always do Yellow U-Boat.

James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN
hirundo@tricon.net
Webmaster: