help me find Carol/package

From: Amozoo@aol.com

I'm looking for Carol in Montana. I've lost your e-mail address, I believe
your name is Carol and you are in  Montana. I'm Amoret Phillips in
Wilmington, N.C. Any help here from anyone on tracking my friend  I'd
appreciate it. my e-mail is Amozoo@aol.com (: Thank you so much for time and
space in your mailing list. My original contact with this person was in a
mailing list and I think it was this list!

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.