CULT: Liquid Fertilizer

From: Steven Pihl <akasha@midusa.net>

This is my first year planting irises.  In my excitement and haste, I
forgot to add a fertilizer, such as bone meal, to my new beds.  I was
wondering if adding a liquid fertilizer would help make up for my
mistake.  I was looking at a 5-30-10 fertilizer.  Also, what would be
the best way to apply it?  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Michelle Pihl
Smolan, KS
zone 5

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.
For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html