Re: CULT:Let me take you down

From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>

Hi, James........Paul Black's and Tom Johnson's catalog has one called
PRINCE GEORGE, (Shoop 97)  White Stds, Blue purple Falls with big sunburst
pattern ....They describe it as WILD!   We got it this year and looking
forward to next spring to see how WILD! it blooms.  Also got a couple of
Paul's 99 TB intros, BIG SQUEEZE and COLOR GLORY and a SDB called WILD HAIR
that sounds intriguing. Don't know of any others off-hand with a "George"
moniker......Ernie                                       At 08:30 AM