RE: iris names

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

James wrote:
To Die For is the name of an otherwise forgettable Nicole Kidman movie.
Someone might remember and send one of those cease and desist letters.
However, this is one where it might be worth asking permission, since this
film lives on only in video store rentals and the name might trigger enough
curiosity to rent it.
I felt better, in returning the film to find it was listed under comedy.
Maybe I just didn't get it.

'To Die For' is a commonly used phrase, and as such, anyone can use it. I
suspect it may have already been used for an iris.

BTW, James, I always have to cut and paste quotes from your mail, because
when I click on reply, none of your message comes up. I gather you send your
mail as an attatchment. Is it possible to send it normally?
Cheers, jan

How do you enter ONElistís WEEKLY DRAWING for $100?
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html