CULT: underdeveloped seeds

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

I've just picked my first pod from Magenta Moment X Setosa (Alaskan
variety). Though the pod looked brown and dry, the few seeds within are
rather green and a bit on the smallish side.

I'd appreciate opinions on whether to let the seeds finish drying (with
soaking and chilling next year) or whether to plant the things now and take
my chances with how long our season holds before it freezes.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

ONElist now brings ICQ Instant Messaging to members
For details,