Thanx

From: Jelcy <jelcy@eclipse.sigint.com>

I have individually thanked Karen Ernst ,Mike Lowe and Jeff Walters for
the time they made to help me identify several iris I recently bought
but I want you new people to know just how great these people are.  for
those of us who are new to this list, it is comforting to know that
there are really people out ther who will make the time to track down
information and help.

Thanx again to each of you.

Jelcy Romberg
Iris Society of Dallas, Region 17
Destiny Dallas, 2000
"Y'all come"

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.