Re: Re: REF: ID info on Milano

From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>

Thanks, Mike, The 95 checklists are some of the ones we are short of.  Sure
be glad to get the whole 90's book in January.  Didn't find it in this
year's Maryott catalog but it sure sounds interesting. Think I'll put it
right next to JAZZAMATAZZ.  Ernie

At 07:18 PM 8/17/99 -0400, you wrote:
>From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>
>Ernie asks...MILANO?
>MILANO	(Maryott's Gardens, R. 1995). Sdlg. TM198RE. SDB, 10" (25 cm), M &
>RE. S. bright yellow; F. maroon, 1/4" bright yellow rim; beards yellow.
>Starlight Waltz X Jazzamatazz. Maryott's Gardens 1996.
>Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
>With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1