CULT: TB, All Lit Up

From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>

Does anyone on the list grow Byers' ALL LIT UP.  We've had it for years and
it has a strange form that is not mentioned in the description.  It blooms
like PINK MAGNOLIA.  In other words, the falls stay turned up and slightly
away from the standards, to the point that the beards don't show.  You can
pull them down to see the beards but sometimes it breaks them.  It usually
has 2 flowers blooming at the same time..  Does anyone know what could
cause it to bloom in that form? ...or if that's normal for this iris.   I
guess we'll move it this year and see if it still blooms the same way in
another location.  It's not a good increaser but does bloom every year.
Its unusual form is popular with visitors.     Any body out there have any
information on ALL LIT UP?    Ann

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.