RE: OT - Pink Iris Name

From: "Steve Szabo" <stevesz@erols.com>

Kathy, and Walter,

Pink Floyd started in 1965.  Their first album, "Piper at the Gates of Dawn"
was released in 1967.  It is a pretty straight forward British rock album,
comparable to many others of the time.  It took them a bit to develop their
unique sound.  Their most famous album is "The Dark Side of the Moon" which
was on Billboard's charts for something over 13 years.  Talk about a steady
seller!  Maybe one would like to name a dark colored iris "Dark Side" if it
has not already been done.

For tropical fish and aquariums in MA, visit:
If you are in the DC Metro area, visit:
If your interest lies in dogs, visit:
Manager Fish Club and Society WebRing
List Owner:  fishadmin