Re: Digest Number 644

From: "Jean Tremblay" <demilune@emporium.on.ca>

Kathy ,

Thanks for your reply.

I found borers and removed them.

I have now checked for puppa and have found a few ... they are now history.

I will keep checking and only have 8 more beds to do !!!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Will keep you updated !

Jean

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.