OT-CHAT: Herbal Madness

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: Irisborer@aol.com
> We have to stop this.............   I'm feeling so old, I want to stock
up on
> support hose and ginko balboa (<----- can't remember why, though).

Is this the stuff you take when you want to enjoy the experience of a
cruise through the Panama Canal without bothering to leave home? (-:

It does sort of make up for John Keats' mistaken attribution, though!

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
Drawing is held each week through August 20.  For details, go to