Re: SPEC: Belamcanda chinensis

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>I planted some seeds earlier this year (thanks Christy!) and the first
>flower stalk now has buds that are showing color.  They look dark yellow.
>It's so nice to have irises like this that bloom mid-to-late summer.
>
>Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

How much earlier this year Dennis? I have some 1" high Candy Lily seedlings,
and it is just the beginning of Spring here. Can I expect these to flower in
summer? I was expecting to have to wait over a year for flowers.
Cheers, Jan Clark

ONElist:  the best place to EXPLORE topics, SHARE ideas, and
CONNECT to people with the same interests.