Re: SPEC: Belamcanda chinensis

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>How much earlier this year Dennis? I have some 1" high Candy Lily seedlings,
>and it is just the beginning of Spring here. Can I expect these to flower in
>summer? I was expecting to have to wait over a year for flowers.
>Cheers, Jan Clark

I forget the exact date, but they've been planted since about March (I
could check my journal if you insist <g!>).  I have them in a medium-large
(10"?) container with store-bought soil mix.  So they've probably gotten a
boost of nutrients from that.  They also get about 8 hrs of full sun per
day.  And lots of water.

I should think that I'll have pictures to post in a day or two.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com