SPEC: HYB: Dwayne Stoneking

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

Another "discovery" I made while flipping through my SIGNA checklist is a
1998 registration by Glenn G. B. Stoneking-Jones.

It is a SPEC-X iris called DWAYNE STONEKING and its parentage is:
(Ceasar's Brother x I. missouriensis) x (Snowcrest x I. missouriensis)

Both Ceasar's Brother & Snowcrest are Siberians.

This past winter I ordered Iris missouriensis seeds from SIGNA's seed
exchange with the intention of using them for hybridizing.  So it's
exciting for me to find out about this cross and it certainly encourages me
to try many of my own.

Can anyone tell me if this iris is in commerce in the USA yet?  I would
love to see a photograph of it if anyone can provide one.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1