Re: 1999 AIS Awards

From: zebra@chcs.com

From: Scott Aitken <zebra@chcs.com>

>From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
>
>>PRISM - 51 votes (M Smith)
>
>Is that Marky Smith?  I've heard a lot of good things about her stuff.  But
>darn it, she stole my idea for a name!!!  :)

Yes, that is Marky Smith. She is developing a reputation for quality
introductions. She lives in western Washington state, and works largely
with median irises, and occasionally Tall Bearded as well. She introduces
her new irises through my parent's garden: Aitken's Salmon Creek Garden. A
photo of PRISM (a '95 Intermediate Bearded) can be found on our website.

Scott.

Scott Aitken
     Aitken's Salmon Creek Garden
http://www.e-z.net/~aitken
608 NW 119th St
Vancouver, WA  98685
Phn: (360) 573-4472, Fax: (360) 576-7012, email: aitken@e-z.net

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
For details on ONElistís NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html