From: Lora L. Masche <loramasche@cdepot.net>
To: iris list <iris-l@rt66.com>
Date: Thursday, August 19, 1999 6:02 PM
Subject: RE: (iris Talk) iris orders

Hello Everyone,

For everyone who has sent in orders, I'm sorry for the delay.  My Husband had a heart attach last week in Yosemite and had to be air lifted to Modesto where he had open heart surgery today to replace four arteries.
He is doing well and should be home sometime next week.  With the 1.5 hour drive to and from Modesto, I have not had time to dig and ship irises.  I should have them out by the end of August if my husband continues to be stable and does well without any added problems.

Thank you for all your understanding and patience.
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road
Volcano, CA 95689