Re: Re: [iris Talk] iris orders

From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>

Oh, Lora......I'm so sorry you are having to go through this.  I know the
anxiety you are suffering.  It was just 11 months ago that Ernie had his
attack.  We are glad he is getting along well.  We hope his doctors are as
proficient as Ernie's were and that he'll get along very well. Surgical
procedures are nothing short of miraculous these days.        We'll be
remembering both of you in our thoughts and prayers.  If there is anything
at all we can do, please let us know.  Ernie & Ann

At 06:07 PM 8/19/99 -0700, you wrote:
>      Lora L. Masche
>Forquin Mountain Iris  Garden
>21643 Shake Ridge Road
>Volcano, CA 95689
>http://welcome.to/irisgarden      -----Original Message-----
>From:      <loramasche@cdepot.net>
>To:      <iris-l@rt66.com>
>Date:      Thursday, August 19, 1999 6:02 PM
>Subject: RE: (iris Talk)      iris orders
>     Hello Everyone,             My Husband had a heart attach last week in
>Yosemite and had to      be air lifted to Modesto where he had open heart
>surgery today to replace      four arteries.        I should have them out
>by the end of August if      my husband continues to be stable and does
>well without any added      problems.                  Lora L. Masche
>Forquin Mountain Iris      Garden
>21643 Shake Ridge Road
>Volcano, CA 95689

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.