HYB: WA State

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

On 20 Aug 99, at 1:55, Lorraine Miller wrote:

> From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>
>
> zebra@chcs.com wrote:
> >
> > From: zebra@chcs.com
> >
> > From: Scott Aitken <zebra@chcs.com>
> >
> > >From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

> > >Is that Marky Smith?  I've heard a lot of good things about her stuff.
> > >But darn it, she stole my idea for a name!!!  :)
> >
> > Yes, that is Marky Smith. She is developing a reputation for quality
> > introductions. She lives in western Washington state, and works largely
> > with median irises, and occasionally Tall Bearded as well. She
> > introduces her new irises through my parent's garden: Aitken's Salmon
> > Creek Garden. A photo of PRISM (a '95 Intermediate Bearded) can be found
> > on our website.
> >
> > Scott.
> >
> > Scott Aitken
> >      Aitken's Salmon Creek Garden
> > http://www.e-z.net/~aitken
> > 608 NW 119th St
> > Vancouver, WA  98685
> > Phn: (360) 573-4472, Fax: (360) 576-7012, email: aitken@e-z.net

> > Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
> > For details on ONElistís NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to
> > http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

> Marky Smith lives in CENTRAL Washington State.  Yakima, to be exact. Those
> of us in the Columbia Basin like to claim her as one of us.  You people on
> the West side of the Cascades have so many of the Northwest hybriders.
> Let us have Marky.
>  Lorraine Miller, also in CENTRAL Washington

	Don't forget Gerald Richardson and Merle Roberts, who are near you.  The pictures on
Iris-Photos show the wonderful work they are doing,  and the
rhizomes I got from there this summer attest to their gardening
abilities.  Now, I await bloom.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.