Re: Thank you

From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>

Hi Ernie and Ann,

Thank you so much for your wishes and prayers.  I remember when Ernie had
his heart attach and how worried we were.  I am so happy he had done well
and continues to do well.  A good Doctor and love from family and friends
can bring us through crises like this.
David is off the ventilator and doing well.  I expect him to continue to do
well and can't wait to have him home once again.  I always knew my life
would be empty without him but now I've gotten a real taste.  I'm sure we
will be changing our life style so that we might improve our health so that
we won't have to re-live what we have just gone through.  Why does it take
so long for us to open our eyes and see what we are doing to our bodies.

Thank you again.  It was nice hearing from you.
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road
Volcano, CA 95689