Re: Thank you

From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>

Hi Barney Lou,

Thank you so much for your nice wishes.  Yes, David is doing very well and I
hope he continues to do well.  It was such a shock to hear he had a heart
attack.  This has sure opened up our eyes and when he comes home, I'm sure
we will be trying to change our life style in order to improve both our
health and a longer life.

I am sorry to hear about your husband and surprised to hear he is not doing
well after his heart attack.  I will say that sometimes it takes longer for
some to improve then others depending on the severity and age.
After going through this with David and know how it feels, I truly wish you
all the strength to help him pull through.

If you ever need someone to talk with, please e-mail me and cry on my
screen.  I'm hear if I can be of any help to you.

Thank you for your prayers.  I will pray for your husband.
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road
Volcano, CA 95689