OT: Sutton's Box of Goodies

From: Damon Pham <dpham@ventureone.com>

Came home last night and found a box sitting in the doorway.  Saw the holes
in the box as I was pulling in the driveway and knew it the Iris Santa had
visited!  Everything was just great.  Big, fat, healthy rhizomes which were
clearly tagged and packed just wonderfully from the toy factory.  Got
everything except two things on my order list (Rustler was one which I
really wanted).  Alas, just gives me a year to be good so Santa gives me
everything next time!  Extras were included generously with the package
which was great.

Where I'm going to plant the new arrivals should be interesting.  I was
having problems finding space for things as it was last weekend when I dug
up and moved a few plants around.  Of course, these problems are such much
more interesting than work related stuff.  I'm sure a lot of you will agree
with me there!

This was my only Iris order this year and I'm glad my prior experience with
Sutton's wasn't a fluke.  They get high marks in my book for a great
customer experience (which I consider includes a visit to their gardens in
the Spring--if you're in a couple of hours driving distance--do it! it's
incredible, great stuff).

Damon
in San Francisco (where the sun has decided to make an appearance after all
after heavy fog this morning).

How do you enter ONElistís WEEKLY DRAWING for $100?
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html