AIS: AIS Awards 1999

Now that the votes are all fully tabulated for the 1999 AIS Awards I have posted them to our section on the CIS website dealing with this. Also available for reference are the detailed listings for 1996,1997 and 1998.
Congratulations to all the new 1999 winners for some fine iris!
The direct URL is:
or you may access it through the main site link given below. (follow the appropriate links once there)

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website: