CULT: another unanswered question - award winners?

  • To: Iris-talk <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: CULT: another unanswered question - award winners?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 08:34:43 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

When rumors first were posted about AIS award winners, I asked if
anybody in parts of the country where not all TBs grow well (outside of
iris heaven) had experience with any of the new AM or HM winners.  Now
that it's official, I'll ask again.  I'd really appreciate hearing yea
or nay about any of the new awardees in gardens in the middle of the

I've pretty much given up buying anything introduced more recently than
10 or 20 yrs ago, but if I hear rumors of something that grows

Or were these all just growing in convention gardens and iris heaven?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
lots of pink historics from different lines to torture this year, per
your request listers (Jeff Walters)

ONElist:  the best place to EXPLORE topics, SHARE ideas, and
CONNECT to people with the same interests.