Re: HYB: REB: asking again - heredity of rebloom traits

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

Mike:

So, basically what you are saying answered a question I was going to post as
well.

I was going to ask if there is any particular reblooming iris that will
definitely reproduce reblooming offspring. It sounds to me as if the answer
is Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No.  But at least the offspring have some
reblooming traits in their genes.

Patrick
Patrickjorr@hotmail.com
zone 9 - where I understand it is hard to get rebloom (never tried it
before)